We are getting ready to reopen the offices for regular patient care on May 15th in Dana Point and May 16th in Irvine. In order to avoid crowding and to stay on top of additional disinfection procedures, appointment slots will be limited. What you can expect:
- Face coverings required, non-touch temperature reading, hand washing upon arrival.
- Disinfection of touch surfaces in addition to our usual sanitation procedures as well as barrier films on certain high-touch areas.
- Digital frame measurement technologies for all spectacle orders to replace face-to-face measurements.
- On-site, but non-facing payment options.
- Elimination of paper and electronic forms in the office.
We understand delays in care are inconvenient and can lead to poorer health outcomes. With reduced appointment volumes and a 2-month backlog, we will do our best to see all of you while maintaining strict safety precautions. Your cooperation in completing medical questionnaires at home, prior to your visit, is greatly appreciated. We’re all excited to see you soon.